cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Dynamic content blocks by zip code range

Frequent Visitor

Dynamic content blocks by zip code range

Visitor comes to our website and joins a list by wordpress plugin form

In joining they indicate which 'list' they want to join by choosing their "interest" and where they live by zip code.

Then I want to have two things happen:

1. Automated reply based on zip code "I see you live in 05401, here are a list of dealers in your area Acme Inc, Main Street, USA 05401."

2. Based on the indicated zip code, an email is forwarded to the dealer for 05401 with the "contact info" that was collected by constant contact

Thoughts?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Dynamic content blocks by zip code range

Hello @NatalieS888,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We completely understand how important it is for your contacts to receive your emails based on specific criteria. Our automated emails will send out automatically when a contact signs up to your list. The automated newsletter will have the person's zip code as long as you update your custom fields so when they put in their zip code into the sign up form, you can insert the contact details code inside the newsletter, which will automatically update to whoever's zip code you are sending the automated email out to when they sign up. Unfortunately, we do not have a way to automatically forward any information to the dealer with the contact information. That will all have to be done manually and I apologize for any inconvenience that may cause. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.