cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Email Automation - Cancel a series to a specific lead if they respond to an email

Email Automation - Cancel a series to a specific lead if they respond to an email

Help please! I want to send up an email automation series, BUT if a lead responds personally to the automation email I want to be able to cancel the automation series to that specific lead so that I can follow up with them personally. Is there a way to do this so that I am not reaching out to them personally and having automatic emails send to them at the same time? Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Email Automation - Cancel a series to a specific lead if they respond to an email

Hi @RebeccaA67

That's a great question! Autoresponders send out to contacts in the list associated with your series. If you're looking to stop sending the series to a specific contact, I would suggest removing them from the list connected to your series. Removing your contact from this list will remove them from queue. 

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Re: Email Automation - Cancel a series to a specific lead if they respond to an email

Hi Frankie,

I was wondering if this could be done automatically - meaning set up a condition in the automational series that if someone responds then the series is cancelled for that one client. Seems this cannot be done but this would be a great feature.

Thanks

CTCT Employee

Hello @RebeccaA67,

You're right, that's a great idea for the future!  I'm adding you to our feature request for that feature, so that the developers know that's something people are looking for.  If you have any other ideas of how to improve the product, definitely let us know and we'll be happy to pass those on as well!

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.