cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails not sending in automation

Highlighted
Visitor

Emails not sending in automation

I have an automated campaign in my account titled Indoctrination Email* AND Indoctrination Emails. I tried the one without the * first, and had it set up for an email to send immediately after someone joined the list.

It never sent the emails. Several people joined the queue and I saw where they would stop at the step "send immediately" but it never actually sent any emails...

So then I duplicated the automation, started a new list, moved everyone over, saw everyone move to the "send immediately" step but an email was never sent. 

Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Emails not sending in automation

Hello @KimberlyH421,

I looked into the account and I see that the new autoresponder series has sent out emails off the trigger. Please let us know if there is still an issue with the sending off of the automated series.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Visitor

It's still not working right.

1. My list has 119 people in it. Only 56 have gotten the email.

2. The open rate should be INCREDIBLY HIGHER than 20%...because all the people who have joined that list are highly engaged with me and my brand and requested specifically to get this email.

Something is wrong...

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @KimberlyH421,

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but it does look like everything is working properly with your autoresponder. I recommend taking a look at this article for some Automation Tips. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Administrator

Hi @KimberlyH421. I further reviewed your series and there seems to be a collection of contacts who were under the list but did not receiving the automated email. I contacted our upper level of support and they are going to look more into the timeline of when the contacts signed up and when the series was activated. They will reach out to you through email and it may take up to four business days, keeping in mind that we are closed on 12/25 for Christmas.  

Caitlin M.