cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LINK WORD PRESS AND CONSTANT CONTACT

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

LINK WORD PRESS AND CONSTANT CONTACT

I AM TRYING TO CONNECT MY EXISTING CONSTANT CONTACT TO THE PLUG IN ON MY WORDPRESS WEBSITE... IT WON'T LET ALLOW IT TO CONNECT

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
CTCT Employee

Re: LINK WORD PRESS AND CONSTANT CONTACT

@AmyB358 

Thanks for reaching out in the Community regarding your WordPress plugin issue. I am sorry you're having issues connecting to the plugin and we would like to troubleshoot the issue with you further. If you can, please call us so we can get you in touch with our specialized integrations team to investigate this in more detail.

Mary S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Tags (2)

I can not able to connect both account, it is showing me that account need to be activated.

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hello @user649704 ,

Please give our Support team a call so that our Advanced WordPress support can help you get this connected! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hi , I was facing the same issue but then one of my friends suggested connecting both via Zapier which connects your apps and automate workflows, and ever since i am all good and it works and is very easy to go about.