cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help on automated campaigns

Need Help on automated campaigns

I can't seem to get anyone to help with automated campaign questions. Need to get up and running and wondering if I should go elsewhere. Have emailed the guy that reached out to me several times and he does not reply. Please help.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Need Help on automated campaigns

Hello @MichaelT274,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you have been unable to contact us for help. If you would like to speak to one of our agents directly for assistance on one of our tools, you can reach out to our support line with the hours of operations and contact phone numbers listed here. In addition to that, here is an article to help you get started with your AutoResponder Series. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing