cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook Add In not showing contacts lists

Occasional Participant

Outlook Add In not showing contacts lists

I have been using the Outlook Add I for a few years and it worked fine. All of a sudden it does not show my contact lists to import a selected contact into. I have Office 2019 and was using the Add in version 1.3 when this stopped working. I tried updating the add in to 1.5 and it still does not show my lists. It seems to ask me to create a new list.

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
CTCT Employee

Re: Outlook Add In not showing contacts lists

Hello @MarcS08,

Thank you for reaching out to us today. Taking a look at the plugins on your account I think it would be best if you called into our support line Monday - Friday for assistance with integrations / plugins, that way our higher level technical team can perform more thorough troubleshooting steps live with you.

Support's contact info and weekday hours can be found here.

In the meantime feel free to manually add the contacts until you can get in touch with our technical support team during the week.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I have the same problem.....has a solution been found

Hi @anthonyvennbrown 

I apologize this experience has not yet been resolved. It is however something we are continuing to troubleshoot. In fact, are there any other plugins installed? If so, does disabling them resolve the issue?Also which version of Outlook are you using? It's important for us to note that Outlook 365 is not supported. There are also two workarounds we can suggest in the meantime:

1. Create a new list during the import process and click "done" even though it doesn't show the list. Then manually move these contacts to the correct list under the Contacts tab of your Constant Contact account. 2. Manually export these contacts from your Outlook account, then import this file into your contacts.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

the solution you offered was very complex but I tried it anyway. It didn't change anything.

Happy the issue seems to have resolved itself. My lists are not back again when I try to add people from my outlook contacts.