cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Placing sign up fôrm into my yahoo store

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Placing sign up fôrm into my yahoo store

I have recently changed to a ne2 tem0,ate for my yahoo store. I have tried to install the code for a sign up sheet into my site. The sign up simply doesn’t show up. I’ve placed it in several places but the code seems to be ignored. Is anyone familiar with yahoo stores that can help?

julie

1 REPLY 1

Re: Placing sign up fôrm into my yahoo store

Hi @Herbal_Body_Stuff

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I am happy you were able to receive assistance with your signup form! I can see you were able to get in contact with our chat support about this, and would like to share our solution here as well. We suggested deactivating the pop up that is currently installed, then copying and pasting the code for your inline form instead.  Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.