cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Re: Outlook Add In not showing contacts lists

SOLVED

I have the same problem. Has been working fine for years but all of a sudden no lists to check for my new contact. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times but still not working.

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

@anthonyvennbrown 

Thank you for reaching out to in the Community! I understand how important it is to easily add your contacts and would be happy to help. In order to use the Outlook Add-On, there are a few system requirements: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 10 Outlook Version 2010, 2013, or 2016. With that said, are there any other plugins installed on your Outlook? If so, does disabling them resolve the issue?

If you are still having this experience and have met the above system requirements, I can offer a couple of options to try:
1. Create a new list during the import process and click "done" even though it doesn't show the list. Then manually move these contacts to the correct list under the Contacts tab of your Constant Contact account.
2. Manually export these contacts from your Outlook account, then import this file into your contacts.

I apologize for any inconvenience these workarounds may cause. At this time we do not have a time estimate of when this experience will be resolved as we are continuing to troubleshoot. We have added you to our queue to be notified when this is resolved. If you have any further questions please call into our support team. The good news is we have a support team specialized in this Outlook plugin available by phone!

Mary S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

The solution you suggested was very complex. I tired it and it changed nothing.

For some reason the problem now has actually resolved itself.