cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset My Autoresponder

Reset My Autoresponder

I am using an autoresponder to remind customers that it is time to schedule their annual service. I set up my autoresponder and use the API to add users to the list one year after their last service. This works great except I have to recreate the autoresponder every year to keep it going since the autoresponder won’t send an email to the same address twice. Is there some way to “reset” the autoresponder so I don’t have to delete and recreate it every year?
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Reset My Autoresponder

@MichaelK2207

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! At this time, the way you are creating and sending your Autoresponder emails is the correct way. When you create your new Autoresponder, you are able to copy existing emails from past campaigns so you are not having to recreate the email templates as well.

I understand this is not ideal for you, and I do apologize we don't have an easier way of resetting the Autoresponder emails. I will certainly submit your feedback to our developers regarding this issue.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!