cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select welcome emails not sent

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Select welcome emails not sent

Why would only select new contacts not get a welcome email?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Select welcome emails not sent

Hello @HavaneseRescueInc

Thanks for joining us in the Community! This a great question. Welcome emails would be sent to contacts that join your list via sign up forms. For more information on this, please visit our help guide relating to this here.  Please let us know if you need further assistance! 

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

I'm assuming if a contact is listed in Constant Contact that the person has joined via a sign up form. Why are some of them not getting welcome emails while others are.

Thank you

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @HavaneseRescueInc ,

If you were to manually import that contact or if they're added through a 3rd party tool, the Welcome email would not be triggered. However, if you email us the email address of the contact(s) that did not receive your welcome email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com we can look into that further for you. 

Amber_L

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

I don't think we have any way to have people sign up except for the link on our homepage. Nothing is done manually.

Okay I'll just send you a few. There were quite a lot but not all.

Thanks for your help!

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Thank you @HavaneseRescueInc! We received your email as well and will follow up there. 

Amber_L