cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Contact Info from a non-Constant Contact form to my account's email list

Occasional Contributor

Send Contact Info from a non-Constant Contact form to my account's email list

Hi,

I have this Wordpress site that I'm working on that has a Event Espresso Registration form. What I want to do is when a person finishes registering from an event I want to add their contact info to my account's Email List. I have already figured out a hook to grab info when a user finishes registering on Event Espresso, now how would I be able to send that info to my account's Email List? Can someone please point me to the right direction on where I can learn this or instructions on how I can do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7
CTCT Employee

Re: Send Contact Info from a non-Constant Contact form to my account's email list

Hey @TedM381,

Thank you for reaching out to us! That is a great question. We are unfortunately not familiar with Event Espresso with Wordpress. However, if you would like to get the email addresses from that event, I would recommend exporting the email addresses from their system into an Excel file. Once you have that file, you can upload it to your Constant Contact account for sending! Please let us know if you have any other questions regarding this.

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Send Contact Info from a non-Constant Contact form to my account's email list

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

I have to apologize. I don’t think I was clearly explaining what I wanted to accomplish. When a user/person has finished registering from this Event Espresso form, I want to set it up in a way that his/her contact info would automatically be added to the Email List on my account. I have already found a way to grab the person’s info from the registration form with a hook but the part about sending it automatically to my Constant Contact account’s Email List is the part I’m lost.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hi @TedM381 

Thank you for reaching back out. Since Event Espresso is already a plugin for your site in order to collect your event information, it wouldn't be possible to automatically add them into your Constant Contact list. The easiest way would be to export the list of contact information you have there and import it directly into Constant Contact. Feel free to reach out should you need anything else.

Thank you for using Constant Contact. Have a great day. 

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Contributor

Hi Adrienne,

Thanks for responding back to me.

My client is already exporting the info from Event Espresso and importing it to the Constant Contact List. Is there a Constant Contact API that I can use to make this possible?

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hi @TedM381 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. Unfortunately, at this time there isn't an API that will connect Event Espesso and Constant Contact. I'm certainly happy to submit your feedback to our team. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.

Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Adrienne_B and Desi_B, thank you. I really appreciate all your help. It would be great in the future if your development team can find a way to integrate a Constant Contact account to event espresso.

Best Regards,

Tags (2)

Hi @TedM381 

Thank you for sharing this feedback here in the Community! While we may not offer a connection at this time, you do always have the option or checking out our Marketplace or even creating an API connection of your own. You can visit our Developer Portal to learn more about APIs and how you can use them with your account. We also have our Developer Updates Newsletter to find out when new APIs become available and when existing APIs are updated.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.