cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short Codes? Does Constant Contact have them?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Short Codes? Does Constant Contact have them?

Need some help.

We are trying to create emails to automatically register users from another program, into a service called easywebinar.

I just need "short codes" for NAME and for EMAIL.

are these the same things as Constant Contact's variables?

Thank you in advance for your help. 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Short Codes? Does Constant Contact have them?

Hi @JoelP9 

Have you tried inserting the details of these registrants in our contact fields? While we do have pre-existing contact fields (including First Name and Last Name), you do also have the option of creating custom fields. These fields whether pre-existing or custom can all be inserted directly in your email campaigns. We have also seen users insert dynamic links in their contact fields when trying to insert variables that are specific to each contact. I hope this helps! If these contact fields or dynamic links are not what you were looking for please let us know. We want to make sure we share the best information possible with you.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.