cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Using variable data in sender/from field

Occasional Visitor

Using variable data in sender/from field

We have 11 sales reps. I want to be able have send emails that will have the sales rep's address in the From field so the person receiving the email can reply back to the sales rep. Is this possible without having to create a separate email campaign for each rep as the sender? 

Thanks Tom

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Using variable data in sender/from field

Hello and thank for reaching out to The Community with a great question! I’m afraid at this time we can only have a single email address in the From section of your campaigns. But we can Personalize your Subject Line and we could add your Agents name there by adding their name as a Custom Field for your contacts. So perhaps setting it up with a generic office email address as the From name but have the Subject line say something along the lines of “Follow up from (Insert Agent’s Name Here)!”

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.