cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We cant send tets or campaigns

We cant send tets or campaigns

Suddenly I dont receive the test mails I send (I have read about other with same problem, checked our spam folder but the test are not there. Also we have not send more than 50 test. Then I tried to make a new list, just with  my personal mail so that I could check the mail, but i dotn received the mailing when I send through a list. I have tiried different mails and with different campaigns, please help. 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: We cant send tets or campaigns

Hi @ThomasB68 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble receiving emails to your email domain. We are happy to take a deeper look at this problem. Can you please send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the name of the campaign you are testing, the email addresses you aren't receiving the email at, your username and a reference to this post so we may do further research? 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!