cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automation

automation

I've created a new campaign but my emails aren't sending when new people subscribe. I'm also not getting the option to choose when me email goes out.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: automation

Hey @LaurenH667,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I think there might a little confusion on the Welcome email, and I would be happy to clarify. When it comes to the Welcome email that comes with your account, it will only trigger when a contact signs up through your Constant Contact sign up form. If you are adding contacts manually or through an integration, then the standard Welcome email won't trigger. To get an email to trigger through manual uploads or integration, an Automation series would need to be created instead. 

Please let us know if you have any more questions! 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!