cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight from 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site.
We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM.
Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

inline sign up form has word "null" instead of "marketing emails" in text

Visitor

inline sign up form has word "null" instead of "marketing emails" in text

I created an inline sign up form that works great on my web site, and everything looks fine when I edit it on the Constant Contact web site.

However, when it is on my web site, the text that says

"By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from"

instead reads

"By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive null from".

Does anyone know how to fix this?  Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7
CTCT Employee

Re: inline sign up form has word "null" instead of "marketing emails" in text

Hello @AlexR343,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, at the moment our engineers do know this is happening in our sign up tools and we are currently working on getting it fixed. I have submitted your feedback on this and I again, apologize for any inconvenience. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Has this issue been resolved yet? I'm facing the same problem.

Hi @BillyF592 

I apologize you too are having this experience. This change in our inline sign-up forms is not something that has yet been resolved. It is however something our Support is continuing to troubleshoot. Though we do not have a time estimate of when it will be resolved, you have been added to our queue to be notified when it is. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Established Member

Hello, is there an update on when this will be fixed? I have the same issue:

"By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive null from..."

Highlighted

Hi @MatthewS188 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize there has not been an update on this experience since my previous reply in this thread. We have however also added you to our queue so you can be updated when this is resolved.

Frankie.P

Occasional Visitor

I am having the same issue, have you received a solution?   Has this been fixed?

CTCT Employee

@PatriciaH1051  Thank you for reaching out to the Community!
I apologize you too are having this experience. This change in our inline sign-up forms is not something that has yet been resolved. Though we do not have a time estimate of when it will be resolved, you have been added to our queue to be notified when it is. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Mary S.