cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inline sign up form has word "null" instead of "marketing emails" in text

Highlighted

Re: inline sign up form has word "null" instead of "marketing emails" in text

I attempted to change this today as well, but I still see that my form reads as " you are consenting to receive null from..."

So this is still happening. 

Hi @KeithM1612 

I apologize for any confusion our previous response may have caused. Updating this "Fine Print Text" field in your Account Settings is not the solution for this experience. At this time we are still in the process of troubleshooting this footer change so a fix can be developed. We have added you to our queue to be notified when this resolution is created.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Frequent Visitor

Any word on this?

Other users having this error - use this CSS code to hide the whole line:

div.ctct-form-embed div.ctct-form-defaults p.ctct-gdpr-text {
display:none;
}

CTCT Employee

Hey there @LoriB03 it looks like our team is still in the process of troubleshooting this footer change so a fix can be developed. I'm sorry for any inconveniences this may cause you, however I would be more than happy to add you to our queue to be notified when this resolution is available. 

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

Hi

I have the same issue with a popup sign up form.

Please let me know when this is fixed.