cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create a Reusable Email Template [Discussion]

You know the feeling.

It’s the day before your email newsletter goes out, and once again you’re just sitting there, staring at a blank template wondering where the heck to start.

Sound familiar? We've all been here. We recommend creating a reusable email template to save time and keep your brand consistent.

What tips and tricks do you have for saving time on creating an email template? 

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and recording a weekly podcast!

4 Comments
Visitor

Hi Nick - I have created a template but now I want to  create a customized graphic header in Photoshop and import it as an image for future emails.  How do I know what size to make my image?

Thanks, Barb

CTCT Employee

Hello @BarbaraS717,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We know how important it is to know the correct recommended image size for Constant Contact so your newsletters can look perfect. Please click here and read our very helpful article that will give you the answers you are looking for! 

Jason
Not applicable

Thanks a ton Nick. Great help to people like me who have been struggling for this solution. Using template for my emails is a must for me because of the hassle involved by not using a template.

Hey Jason! I'm glad the article was beneficial to you. If you ever need assistance on anything else feel free to reach out!