cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create a Reusable Email Template [Discussion]

You know the feeling.

It’s the day before your email newsletter goes out, and once again you’re just sitting there, staring at a blank template wondering where the heck to start.

Sound familiar? We've all been here. We recommend creating a reusable email template to save time and keep your brand consistent.

What tips and tricks do you have for saving time on creating an email template? 

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and recording a weekly podcast!

8 Comments

Hi @SaraT0667

That's a great question! I can definitely understand how helpful it would be to make your custom code email a reusable template. I apologize there is not currently a tool to save a previously sent email as a template. We do however suggest making a copy of a previously sent email instead. If you copy your older custom coded campaign it will keep the same coding that you can then update for your newest email.

Occasional Visitor

Thanks for sharing! This is much easier to use from the layout and design perspectives. 

Hi @user80381 

You're very welcome! We're very happy to hear you have found this process helpful. Please let us know if you have any questions as you continue to work on your campaigns.