cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create a Social Media Posting Schedule [Discussion]

You know that sticking to a schedule is important for your business.

It helps you get through your never-ending To Do list and keeps everything running smoothly.

The same is true when it comes to your social media marketing.

Consider creating a social media posting schedule so you can stay on top of your social media marketing.

Has anyone else tried to create a schedule for their social media? What have you find successful? 

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and recording a weekly podcast!

2 Comments
Regular Visitor

I logged into my personal Facebook while exploring the social media content side of Constant Contact, and now I cannot sign out for the business profile. I really want to link our content to all our company profiles. Can anyone let me know what I am over looking so I can sign out and move forward with this task?

CTCT Employee

Hi @Herbs_America

I believe you may be talking about our Social Share feature. Social Share allows you to share your email campaigns easily through your business Facebook pages. In order to connect the account you do need to be logged in as an administrator on the business Facebook page. This article has a great step by step guide on how to set up and use Social Share with Facebook. Let us know if you need any further help or if this is not the answer that you were looking for.