cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Introducing Our Free Website Builder For Small Business [Discussion]

You might be surprised to hear that almost half of small businesses don’t have a website.

If you’re wondering if your organization really needs a website, the answer is yes. Absolutely yes. Unless your business sells time machines and you are somehow visiting this decade from the distant past, yes you need a website.

Not only is a website crucial to showcasing your business, products, and promotions, but it can also be a major force in attracting new customers. Most people search for products and services online, so if your business doesn’t exist online, it’s almost like it doesn’t exist at all.

So why are there so many small businesses that still aren’t online? Visit the Constant Contact Blog to learn why and how you can start building your own website for you...

If you still have questions, please let us know below and we would be happy to help!

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and reading.