cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Why SEO is Important for Your Business [Discussion]

Think of any product. If you wanted to buy it right now, what would you do?

You would pull out your phone or computer, open a web browser and do a search for that product. 

That’s why SEO matters.

Your business has to show up when someone types in the product or service you offer into a search engine. If your website doesn’t show up on a quick search, how do you expect to convert motivated buyers into happy customers? 

To make your website show up, you need to understand what SEO is, start optimizing your page titles and meta descriptions, create valuable content and then start building a network of backlinks.

But what is SEO? If you're still looking for guidance, that's what we're here for! Let us know below and we would be happy to assist.

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and reading.