Augment Your Marketing With Email Plus: Automation & Action Blocks

Email Plus Giveaway

UPDATE: The Giveaway is now closed! We will be selecting and notifying the winner in the next week. Thank you so much to everyone who participated and showed interest in what Email Plus has to offer. We hope that even if you do not win, you'll consider giving Email Plus a shot anyway! 

No purchase necessary. For full entry details please read the full Terms & Conditions here.

We're excited about the features available in Email Plus and we want people to know! From December 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019, we are running a giveaway for our Email Plus package. One lucky winner will get three free months (up to $1,000) of Email Plus! We welcome everyone to participate, but you must have a Constant Contact trial account, Email plan account, or Email Plus account to enter. This will allow you to post on the Constant Contact User Community. Keep in mind, after the first three months have ended, the potential winner will automatically be charged the current retail price for the Email Plus product unless they cancel their accounts or the applicable product.

How to enter? Post a reply to this article. That's it!

We'd love to hear about how Constant Contact has impacted your business, your favorite features, or any questions you have regarding Email Plus features. We will be monitoring this thread for activity, so post away! 

----

Seeing is believing, right? But how do you go from seeing to believing? Building your brand and getting your message out there is one half of the initiative, but ultimately what we want is for our audience to engage with us. How do we create opportunities for engagement?

Email Plus. The plan that takes your marketing to the next level. Email Plus offers a whole suite of products and features you can’t access in the standard plan There’s a lot to dig into, but let’s focus on a couple of great features this time around: Email Automation and Action Blocks.

Email Automation

For most small business owners, marketing can take a backseat to actually running a business. You only have so much time in a day. We say, let it take a backseat! Email Automation is a way for businesses to stay engaged with their contacts without having to be chained to the computer all the time. Some ways in which you can engage your audience with automation include:

• Welcome Emails - Introduce your brand with a big splash, welcoming your new audience members to the fold. You can craft multiple Welcome Emails if you have a diverse contact portfolio and set the email to trigger when they sign up.

• Birthdays/Anniversaries - Who doesn’t like being celebrated? Of course, if you cater to hundreds or thousands of people it can be hard to keep track of all those birthdays! Email Plus makes it easy with birthday reminders and anniversary callouts (i.e. as when they first joined your mailing list). Use these as opportunities to offer special promotions!

Action Blocks

The email is opened, but how do you prolong the moment before you end up in the pile of read emails? Action Blocks drive… action! Whether you’re launching your monthly newsletter or promoting an upcoming event, Action Blocks create opportunities for your audience to follow up with you. For example:

• Eventbrite Action Block - Integrate with your Eventbrite account and drop your upcoming event right into your email! Reporting allows you to see how many tickets were generated from your email promotion. 

• Donation Action Block - This block is especially helpful to nonprofits. It may look simple on the outside, but after clicking, the contact is taken to a customized landing page where they can make a donation. Drive traffic to the causes that matter most to you! 

Visibility is great, but engagement drives results! Try out Email Plus today and take your email marketing to the next level.

122 Comments

We have just migrated to CC and am loving the switch - more so the very responsive customer support. I've probably called more times than they would like but each time it's an easy fix and the team is very nice. We've implemented these emails in our new fundraising campaigns and retail growth. The open and click rates have been through the roof!

Throwing our hat in the ring, I would love the opportunity to explore the features of email plus!

Regular Visitor

I´m ready to participate!!

Thanks!

Occasional Visitor

Ready to talk to a coach!

Home & Building Services

Hey Nick, we've been using Constant Contact for a while now. I have been pleased with the ease of setting up an email blast, but I feel some of the design features could still be stronger. I would be interested to see if the advanced features you mentioned could help our engagement!

So awesome, would love to enter!! Thanks!

Regular Visitor

Nick, this sounds amazing!  I'm getting a new client into social media and email marketing and this would be a great Christmas gift I could give them as a sneak preview into their potential. 

Visitor

Sounds great. I would love to find out more. My company has had GREAT success with Constant Contact for many years!!! We have grown form 1 to 3 locations!!

Visitor

I'm new to Constant Contact and have just uploaded my contacts - very easy! I'm looking forward to sending my email updates.

Regular Visitor

How exciting, just to think of the possibilities of upgrading our constant contact. We already love our email blasting abilities to all our sponsors and patrons.  The regular happenings of a non-profit including short of staff, leaves us loving constant contact and the ease it has afforded us of sending out our emails.   Thank you, CC, for keeping up with the ever-changing times of advertising and notifications.    Check out our website at CourthouseArts.org  Sharing and Growing Love through Arts & Music. XOX

Occasional Visitor

Fantastic. 

Hey Nick,

EdnJoe's has been using Constant Contacts for years. We've really grown our business while using CC

Thanks

Mike

Regular Visitor

Hey!

Constant Contact has made emailing customers about events, dates and forms so much easier for Great Peconic Bay Marina. Prior to Constant Contact, we used AWeber. Fortunately, we had a young staff member that recommended we used Constant Contact, because it is easier to use and to navigate. We enjoy sending out our holiday emails and have the ability to send out contracts and general documents with ease now. We also have different sign up sheets on our website that separate customers accordingly! We love the change that Constant Contact has provided us with, and so do our customers!

We would love to be able to participate in email plus and see if it is perfect for business!

Would love the opportunity to try out email plus!

Frequent Visitor
At Momot Trailer Sales, we have been using Email Plus and absolutely love it! The templates are wonderful and so is the reporting. Very user friendly!

What a great idea! So, far so good. I'm getting more opens now on my emails

Visitor

Fulton County Libraries would love to explore this gift package!

Elizabeth.Keathley@fultoncountyga.gov

Occasional Visitor

Always appreciate the updates provided by Constant Contact.  As a member new to emailing with "CC" the more opportunities to learn and expand our email communications the better we can meet the needs of our target audience.  The feedback we have received since using this outreach tool has been favorable and our organization looks forward to learning and doing more with it.

Occasional Visitor

We love to be able to stay connected with our customers quickly and easily!  Thanks!

We would love to enter this contest!!! Thank you!