Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in this form or reply in this thread.

Your quote could be picked to be featured like the example below:

Quote Feautre Image.PNG

14 Comments
Regular Visitor

What's going on?  For several days now I have been unable to complete simple tasks such as uploading addresses from a spreadsheet and even completing composition of an email and sending it?  This afternoon I had to upload new contacts manually and again I'm not able to get to the point of sending an email, though unlike yesterday I was able to compose it.

Hi @jimf893 we have not received any reports of site wide issues with uploading contacts. In fact I have taken a look at your account and can see you were able to speak with our Phone Support about this as well. Are you still in need of assistance with your account?

Regular Visitor

Sorry, it appears to be an issue with Firefox and seems to affect only me.  Still have to figure it out, but Chrome worked.

Frequent Visitor

Please allow delete user.  I am having difficulty adding a new user as it keeps putting the same users name in the form.  Plus it's messy I would like to clean it up some of my users are no longer working here.  

Hi @jimf893 thanks for giving us this update! I would suggest continuing to working in this browser instead.

Hi @PamelaH291 being able to delete a user profile in your Account Settings is a feature request our Product Team is collecting feedback on. While it is not currently available, a workaround we suggest is to edit or update the information on the unwanted user role. 

Retail

My Account is frozen to send any email as apparantly I need a 'List Review'

I have followed instructions to call customer support - no answer, no live chat available, no customer support email address available.

PLEASE HELP - this is a little ridiculous

Consulting & Training

COMPANY NAME:

cancel this account - DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD AS IT HAS BEEN CANCELLED BECAUSE OF UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO IT BY YOUR COMPANY.

SPOKEN TO UMPTEEN PEOPLE AT YOUR COMPANY TO NO AVAIL

Administrator

Hi @BillM462We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Administrator

Hi @ToniK2. We are unable to assist with your list review here in the Community and you will need to call in. Were you attempting to contact our teams at the time that you posted (2:43am ET?). Please review our available hours of support and our List Review team will be able to assist you then.  

I am disappointed that when I signed up to use Constant Contact in 2013, I was told that one of the features was multiple users.  I added one immediately when I started using CC (total of 2 users).  Recently I tried to add another user, but was told I need to pay extra for Email Plus in order to have multiple users.  To be told I could do something with the basic plan when I signed up, but then told I need to pay extra to do that same thing I was told I could do originally seems like a bait-and-switch.  Email Plus more than doubles the cost!  Constant Contact should honor their original commitment. 

Hello @JohnD774 ,

We're sorry to hear you feel this way. At this time the Email plan only allows for one user, but we are collecting feedback on allowing multiple users and will make sure yours is tracked. If and when the engineers have an update to this feature request, they'll make sure to notify you.

Please make it easier to find an invoice. 

Hi @PolyglassMarketing thanks for sharing this feedback with us! I apologize if you're unable to find your invoice as easily as you should. Where exactly are you looking for invoices? At this time invoices can be found through the View Billing Activity/Statements link under your My Account section. How or where would you expect to find them instead?