Create a Free Customized Website [Discussion]

Customers expect your business to have a website. That’s usually how they find you in the first place! If you don’t currently have a website, or you have an outdated, non-secure, or non-mobile-responsive website, it might be time to upgrade. Don’t know where to start or overwhelmed by the thought of building a website? With Constant Contact's Website Builder, it’s free and easy to create, publish, and maintain an amazing-looking website.

Are you interested in creating a free customized website, but unsure of how to start? Visit our Knowledge Base to learn more. If you have any questions, let us know below and we can help! 

2 Comments
Occasional Visitor

Hi Nick, I've been a long time user of Constant Contact and like how it works for me.  I've created many campaigns and now created a first time survey. I went to publish it and found that my options are to buy a one time campaign for $50 or upgrade my account by an additional $25 per month.  I don't anticipate creating many surveys, so these options are not practical for me.  Is there a first time or trial period available to create and publish my survey?  I can see that if this survey gets results, I may be inspired to create more, but I'm not ready to upgrade without testing how well this works for me.  Can you help?

Thanks.

Flo Mauri

flomauri@aol.com 

Hi @monroe I apologize for any confusion this process may have caused. Surveys are in fact an Email Plus campaign. Because you are apart of our basic Email Plan you will have to either pay a one-time fee of $50 or upgrade to our Email Plus Plan as you have mentioned. Having access to a one-time free campaign is not a feature we provide. In the meantime, I have tracked this experience in your account and submitted feedback on having an up front warning that this is not a free feature when in our basic Email Plan.