Get Advice, Give Advice Sweepstakes

Nick_S
Administrator

This sweepstakes is now closed! Winners will be chosen shortly and notified. Thank you so much for participating! And check back next week for the start of April's Get Advice Giveaway! We're going monthly for 2021!

AdviceSweeps1 (2).png

Get Advice, Give Advice Sweepstakes

The following task will reward you with 1 ticket, 1 time total, per participant:For complete Terms & Conditions, visit here.

Online marketing is, in its way, an art form. As the architect, you are trying to produce something that elicits a response from your audience. And anyone that has ever sat in front of a blank canvas knows the potential is limitless, but also daunting. Additionally, when finished with a piece of work, the artist can often be dissatisfied, even if the construction is sound. In this vein, advice is invaluable. 

But we’re going to put a price on it. For the month of March, we want to give Community members a chance to win by sharing their wisdom with their fellow members. Similar to our last sweepstakes, participants will earn tickets by completing tasks. When completed, the participant’s tickets will be entered to win one of three prizes:

1st Prize - $300 American Express Gift Card
2nd Prize - $200 American Express Gift Card
3rd Prize - $100 American Express Gift Card

The sweepstakes will run from March 1, 2021 through March 31, 2021. Once completed we will select three winners at random and notify them!

The following task will reward you with 1 (one) ticket, one time, for a maximum of 1 (one) total:

• Visiting the Community's Get Advice board and creating a new topic. The topic must follow the guidelines explained in Welcome to Get Advice - What To Know Before You Post.
    • There is no character limit if the topic specifically shares one of the following: websites designed in Constant Contact, email campaigns designed in Constant Contact, and landing pages designed in Constant Contact.
    • There is a character limit of 420 if the new topic is tips and tricks using Constant Contact or general marketing advice.

The following task will reward you with 2 (two) tickets, per entry, up to 3 (three) times total for a maximum of 6 (six) entries:

•  Visiting the Community's Get Advice board and replying to an existing topic. The reply must be in the form of feedback toward the original post's topic.
    • The reply has a character minimum of 420.
    • The feedback must be specific to the content of the original post’s topic. For example, if someone shares their email campaign, website, or landing page. The feedback should focus on:
      • Text-to-image ratio
      • Color palette choices
      • Scroll length (Email)
      • Recommendations for different action blocks to use (Email or Landing Pages)
      • Call-to-action
      • Suggestions for navigating between pages (Website)

Important: For feedback, focus on the first page of threads as it will be most relevant to today's users. 

Here is an example response: “I think your email looks good overall! My suggestion is to shorten the overall length. Most people will not scroll that far more than once or twice before moving on. If you have a website, I recommend putting some of the information on there and then using a Read More block to to direct people to the site.”

Once you’ve completed the number of tasks you feel comfortable with, it is required that you return to this thread and let us know which tasks you completed.  This will help us streamline the verification process and confirm your entries! After we have compiled the total entries, we will randomly pull a winner for each category starting with the First Prize and work our way down. If you are a winner we will notify you by the contact email address listed on your Constant Contact account, so make sure it is up-to-date! Thank you.

And stay tuned! We’re developing plans to keep the ball rolling and will share more when this sweepstakes ends!

Questions? Let us know below!

---

*No Purchase Necessary. The Constant Contact Community Get Advice, Give Advice Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (and D.C), 18 years or older. For Official Rules, visit https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/2021GetAdviceOfficialRules. Promotion ends on March 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Khoros, American Express, or Twitter.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

9 REPLIES 9
SandraV106
Rookie
0 Votes

Wish it was open to Canadians :frown:

jskeel
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hi - I posted once requesting advice, and once giving advice. Thanks!

AlbertKaufman
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

Visiting the Community's Get Advice board and creating a new topic. - done. 
And I also responded to one request for feedback as well. 

Albert Kaufman - Here to help you make the most out of your account. Let's work together: http://bit.ly/3N5w7gs
ModernShoe
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Thanks for offering this fun sweepstakes.  I offered advice twice:

(1) on choosing color palettes

(2) on landing page critique

Modern Shoe, Inc.
twcst
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I posted a question and responded to a post. 

ModernShoe
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

I offered one more piece of advice, on another landing page. So along with my previous comment on 3/15/21 that should be a total of 3 pieces of advice offered. Thanks again for offering this sweepstakes.

Modern Shoe, Inc.
CathyS713
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I posted asking advice one time.

CathyS713
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I posted advice a second time.

CathyS713
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I posted advice a first time.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST