Hello Constant Contact Community!

Evan_G
Employee

Hello, my name is Evan and I have been with Constant Contact since the Summer of 2013. I support all of our products and a number of other Constant Contact initiatives by phone, through chat, on Facebook and Twitter and now within the Community.

When I’m not assisting our wonderful customers I enjoy spending my free time outdoors. I love camping, backpacking, rock climbing and getting lost in the Colorado Rockies. In addition to that, I love cooking with my girlfriend and spending time with my dog, Cassidy.

I am looking forward to assisting all of our customers and engaging within the Community!

bio pic.jpg

Community Knowledge Base

Learning & Resources

We take questions asked by customers on the Community and expand on them to help you find answers fast, getting you back to using Constant Contact's suite of amazing tools in no time.

Read More

• Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article