Introducing Our Website Quickstart Service

Employee

giftShop.pngDo you find yourself wondering how to build an online presence for your business but have no idea where to get started? Or maybe you currently have a website but are unhappy with the current look. In any case, our Website Quickstart Service may be the solution you’ve been looking for!

Websites are a great tool for selling products, advertising, and increasing your contacts organically. The Website Quickstart Service at Constant Contact is here to help you achieve a professional, custom website built specifically to fit your business needs.

When you sign up for our Website Quickstart Service, you are provided an individual designer that will produce an initial draft of your new website. The initial draft gives you an idea of the different possible layouts and options to choose from. The website includes your business’s branding, five pages, and a list collection tool that will allows new contacts to sign up and join your mailing list.

This service includes two rounds of revisions and the opportunity to schedule appointments to speak with your designer to ensure your website meets your criteria. After the website is ready to go live, your designer will assist you with either purchasing a new domain or transferring an existing one.

At Constant Contact, we want to help you achieve your business goals, and that starts with a professionally branded website to represent your business. Let our team of designing experts help you leave a lasting impression on your customers.

Check out more examples of websites Constant Contact has designed here.

Build your website today!

2 Comments
Regular Participant

The builder menu will not let me add a horizontal line, whatever i do, it converts it to a vertical line.  Ideal way to waste an hour or two trying to work out whats wrong but I would prefer that it just worked the way it should.

Hello @Westbrook ,

Would you be able to provide any screenshots or clips of the issue occurring, or with which block the issue is happening? Otherwise, I'd recommend reaching out to our Website Builder support team so they can do a screenshare to see the issue in action.