Slowness navigating the website and delays sending campaigns

Let's Talk About List Growth with Evan Globelnik

Evan_G
Employee

ListGrowthBanner.jpgHi everyone! My name is Evan Globelnik and I’m happy to be returning to the Community for this special event. If you’re a frequent flyer on the boards, you may have seen me around as Evan_G, taking feedback and answering questions. Nowadays, I’m a Support Team Lead with Constant Contact that specializes in our list growth initiatives.

I have worked at Constant Contact for the last 7 years. In that time I have helped support our customers through many channels, including phone, social media, and here on the wonderful Community! 

No matter where or what your business is, Constant Contact has a signup tool to help grow your list of contacts, which in turn can help grow your business.

I’ll be hanging out in this thread from March 19, 2020 to April 2, 2020 to answer any questions about list growth you may have. Occasionally, I’ll spend time with my family, so if you don’t get a response right away--don’t worry! I’ll be back before long.

Nick Sermuksnis, the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community, is with me today to get the proceedings proceeding. Hi Nick!

14 Comments

Resources

Marketing Digest

Check out marketing advice, tips, and tricks. All from our Constant Contact experts

Visit the blog

Support Tips

Social Media

"There's a multitude of ways to engage your audience through us using your social platforms - via ads, social post metrics, email links, and more! " - Will

See Article

Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article

Support Tips

Welcome Your Audience

"Greet new contacts with one or more automated Welcome Emails depending on their interests or your business goals." - Nick

See Article