Make Your Emails Shine with Our Animated Templates

Taryn_L
Employee

We’re excited to announce the Animated Templates Giveaway for the month of February (and… a little bit of March)! We wanted to show a little love to our customers and help them shine with some animated templates. Entry is simple -- reply to this article, “Make Your Emails Shine with Animated Templates,” using your Constant Contact Community username, and you’ll be entered for a chance to win one of ten animated templates crafted for you by our Professional Services team. Visit here for examples of what animated templates look like.  Email Templates 

Giveaway ends on March 10, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST. UPDATE: The Giveaway has ended. Thank you to everyone that has participated. We will be selecting the winners and notifying them this week. Stay tuned!

VGVtcGxhdGUuZ2lm.gif

Original article below.

Have you been searching for a way to take your emails from ordinary to extraordinary? At Constant Contact, we want to provide our customers with an exceptional way to stand out from the crowd---by using our animated templates! If you want to send out something extra special for the upcoming holiday season, our animated templates are the perfect way to make your emails shine.

Our Professional Design team comes up with many unique animation styles that encourage our email marketing best practices. We want to help you look professional and astonish your readers. We offer a variety of categories such as seasonal, holiday and business industry animations. You can choose up to three templates, and we will add in your branding with your logo, contact information, and links to your social media pages. All you need to do is simply add the content! Check out some great examples here.

Nov Sales.gif

Our Professional Design team has a passion for creativity and imagination. Let us take your branding to the next level! Want to dig a little deeper in the benefits of animated templates? You can click here for your ultimate animation guide. 

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
288 REPLIES 288
user02829
Campaign Collaborator

Learning more every day.  Soon I should be up to speed!

FirstNameL01075
Campaign Collaborator

Make Your Emails Shine with Animated Templates!!!

Love this idea!!!

BBorrels
Rookie

Would love to learn more about how to use this technology!

JenniferP7197
Rookie

these animated templates are great!

BCAU
Campaign Collaborator

The entry process for the give away sounds complicated. Thanks for the information though. It is good that your team is creating new templates. But could you please please just work on long standing requests to bring back tables in emails? Thanks 

GreenKeeperTree
Rookie
0 Votes

Make Your Emails Shine with Animated Templates

yangsandover13
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

JennyJ79
Rookie
0 Votes

Very good idea,like it very much

Island_View_Waterfront_Cafe
Rookie
0 Votes

“Make Your Emails Shine with Animated Templates,”

Guna
Rookie
0 Votes

urnewman
Rookie
0 Votes

Sounds great!  Does this post mean that I'm entered into the giveaway?

deanm03695
Rookie
0 Votes

Would love to try this out!

Pittsfield
Rookie
0 Votes

Very cute.

panacea215
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

The templates look absolutely amazing! :smileyface:

Chambergfegf
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

"Make Your Emails Shine with Animated Templates"

Excited for more options to gain the attention of our Members.

EnidDevelopment
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

This would be eye catching indeed!  I need this for some of our "boring" campaigns!   Crossing my fingers!!!!!

QCMGQ
Rookie
0 Votes

This is fantastic!  

MelissaF297
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm just getting started, so this would be a great way to capture my audience with an eye-catching email!

ChuckP07
Rookie
0 Votes

Would love to learn more about these templates.  Great idea!

mayne_design
Rookie
0 Votes
  • What a fun way to capture the audience's attention!
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST