Meet the Website Builder Team!

We are always looking for ways to help users with their business. Constant Contact’s Website Builder is a tool to create free websites. We get many great questions on the Community about it. We wanted to take a moment to pull back the curtain on the individuals responsible for getting the answers to the people! Please welcome the Director of Support Operations for the Website Builder Support team, Brittany Crawford! 

Brittany Crawford.jpgConstant Contact: Tell me more about your role within your department. How long have you been working on the Builder experience? What does the average day look like?

Brittany: I have been with Endurance and Constant Contact for the last 5 1/2 years, but specifically with the Website Builder experience since January 2017. As the Director of Support Operations, I oversee all of the operational functions of the business. From making sure we have enough support staff to handle all of our contact volumes, make sure our billing system functions correctly, and to make sure our customers' feedback is passed up and prioritized with our engineering teams.  

Because of this, the average day for me involves meeting with folks from different parts of Constant Contact and the Builder enterprise. These folks include our product and engineering teams to make sure our products are constantly evolving based on feedback from our customers.  Additionally, I work very closely with the support leaders on the Builder team to ensure they are constantly challenged and are growing to be better leaders to provide our customers and our employees the best experience possible.

Constant Contact: What’s your favorite thing to do outside of work?

Brittany: I know it's cliche - but my favorite thing to do outside of work is spending time with my daughter, husband and our three dogs (Clover, Pretzel & Zero)!  I also spend my free time at school as a full-time college student, going for my MBA. It is something that's been on my to-do list for a long time! I'm excited to be back in school and investing in myself from an educational perspective.  AND - for a more exciting hobby - I am in an axe throwing league with my husband!

Constant Contact: Is the website builder a game-changer for Constant Contact customers?

Brittany: Yes! The website builder is a game-changer for Constant Contact customers because we're providing an all-in-one solution for small/medium-sized businesses to build an online presence and to grow their marketing presence.  

Constant Contact: What’s your go-to tip when helping a customer? Or maybe one thing most people should have on their website but tend to forget?

Brittany: My go-to tip when helping a customer is to always make sure you have a call-to-action on your website!  Your call-to-action could be your phone number in the top corner, your email address, a contact form, etc.  However, if you aren't providing your website visitors an easy way to get in touch with you, you are doing you and your business a disservice.  

--

Thank you Brittany Crawford for taking the time to talk with us to provide great insight on how this Website Builder service can help our users and what it’s like to be on the support side of things.