Slowness navigating the website and delays sending campaigns

Product Updates: October 2020

Caitlin_M
Administrator

We have been hard at work behind the scenes to improve our product in order to help your business or organization get ready for the busy holiday season (yes, it's coming up quickly!). You can read what was new in your Constant Contact account during the month of October right here. Here is a quick overview of what was introduced:

• Etsy Integration - Hey Etsy sellers! You can now connect your Etsy account to your Constant Contact account and sync your Etsy contacts. Use the pre-built segmented lists to send targeted campaigns to your customers and get the most out of your marketing efforts.
  • Subscriber Activity Report Email Notification - Trying to find this report in your account before this month was...a little tricky. You can now change who receives this report and even add an additional recipient right from the Reporting tab. 

• Resend a Sent Email to Non-OpenersForgot to select the "Resend to Non-Openers" option when sending out your email? Now you can manually resend your sent campaign to non-openers from the Campaigns tab. 

notificationcenter.png

Did you know that you can view new notifications in your account (although we'd love to see you here too)? Click the bell icon in the top right corner of the navigation bar.

Which update was your favorite? Have any questions about what's new in your account? Feel free to comment below and let us know what you think.

If you would like to have your voice heard by our Product team, leave your feedback or vote on an open idea in our Feedback area. We would love to hear from you!

4 Comments
PeggyS719
Rookie

I used C C for years sharing newsletters to specific groups such as bereaved parents and first responders. I could not have had the numbers of subscribers without the forward to a friend. PLEASE add this feature back ASAP!

Johnny12
Campaign Contributor

I don't care if your so-called NEW editor is good or not. You should have let your customers an option to migrate to the new editor or stay with the old one. And you should have let customers be able to copy the WHOLE Legacy template into the new editor without asking us to spend so many hours to recreate the campaigns with the new editor.

Your action to disable the COPY option with the Legacy campaigns is not only stupid but also unprofessional, ignoring your customers' need. There's no excuse whatsoever!!!!

Caitlin_M
Administrator

@PeggyS719 - Thank you for your feedback. I would recommend leaving a vote or comment on our Forward to a Friend feature request thread on our Feedback board. This thread is monitored by our Product teams and is more suited towards these types of requests. It also explains the reasoning behind it not being available in our editor at this time. 

@Johnny12 - I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. While we understand that many customers were still using our legacy editor, the decision was made to move everyone over to our new editor as we would putting all of our efforts into only making updates to that editor going forward and no further work would be done on the legacy editor. We let affected customers know at least 30 days in advance through email and in-account messaging so arrangements could be made. Although we cannot assist with the re-creation of the content, you can use our branded template builder as a starting point to bring in your logo, colors, and social media links. Our teams are here to help here in the Community, through chat, and over the phone.

BipinS01
Campaign Contributor

Have you considered upgrading the third-generation editor so that it has the same functionality as the second-generation editor?

For the way that I format my E-mails, the loss of box boundaries and image tables is a MASSIVE downgrade.  It is particularly important for me to place images next to each other with no space between them.  The new editor creates space between images no matter what I do.

Resources

Marketing Digest

Check out marketing advice, tips, and tricks. All from our Constant Contact experts

Visit the blog

Support Tips

Social Media

"There's a multitude of ways to engage your audience through us using your social platforms - via ads, social post metrics, email links, and more! " - Will

See Article

Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article

Support Tips

Welcome Your Audience

"Greet new contacts with one or more automated Welcome Emails depending on their interests or your business goals." - Nick

See Article