Small Business Success 2022 Sweepstakes

Nick_S
Administrator

The sweepstakes is now closed! Thank you so much to everyone who participated and shared your stories! We will be selecting and notifying a winner soon.

22-0087 NSBW_Community Banner-750x250.png

Small Business Success 2022 Sweepstakes

National Small Business Week is back and so is the Small Business Success Sweepstakes: 2022 Edition! Email Templates 

I know running a business is no small feat, which is exactly what we want to hear about – the feats! What has made you feel good about your business in the last year? What moment had you pumping your fist in the air like that guy in that one movie? Whether large or small, we want to hear about them, and to entice you to shout from the metaphorical rooftop called the Constant Contact Community, we’re going to toss in a prize!

How to Enter: Share your success story by posting a reply to this article. We want to hear about your victories, big or small, in the last year that have helped you grow confidence in your business or organization.

22-0087_CLM-CTCT_NSBW_2022_-_CLM_Assets_-_Content_Block_1-324x366.png

Some topic ideas, for example:

• A marketing campaign or other activities that contributed strong growth to your business
  • A positive customer experience
  • Any progress made toward your nonprofit goals
  • A new or updated physical store location or office expansion

What is the prize? Three lucky winners will receive a $100 credit on their account!

The sweepstakes will run from May 2, 2022 to May 31, 2022. Once completed, we will select three winners at random and notify them!

If you are a winner we will notify you by the contact email address listed on your Constant Contact account, so make sure it is up-to-date! Thank you.

Questions? Let us know below or reach out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

*No Purchase Necessary. The Constant Contact Community Small Business Success 2022 Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (and D.C), 18 years or older. For Official Rules, visit here. Promotion ends on May 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Khoros.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

49 REPLIES 49
simplesweetsites
Rookie
0 Votes

I was able to replace my corporate salary with my website design business, Simple Sweet Sites, Inc. in 2 years! In-person networking and nurturing these new connections really helped increase the number of quality relationships I now have with fellow business owners. I'm proud to say most of the connections on my email list are either from colleagues in my network, or connections from these new relationships. I honor them so much and am extremely grateful for how far I was able to come in just two years. Now I'm looking forward to continuing to nurture these connections using Constant Contact with keeping in touch with my community and providing value via email regularly, rather than just on my social media platforms. I believe multiple touch points lead to great success in new and existing business.

MillieHerrera
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

ConstantContact has been an integral part of my communications strategy and also a service I offer my clients. What I most enjoy is the ease of use of the platform, partner support and continuous innovation and automation. I've been a partner for years and am delighted at all the new tools I now have to get my message out.

BedicoLabs
Rookie
0 Votes

I have gained confidence in my business when I started getting emails from clients eager to be added to my waitlist. Sharp photos and easy forms on my website is a helpful tool to my success.

CherylD031
Rookie
0 Votes

Constant Contact has helped us organize and communicate more effectively. We are discovering additional features and still learning. It has been an exciting to see the increase in direct communication with our community due to newsletters etc. that we send from this platform.  

HungarianLiving
Rookie
0 Votes

I switched to Constant Contact just as the pandemic was unfolding. I decided to move to 4 different topical newsletters each month and this type of regular contact with my readers has really made a difference in their engagement. Each week I send a newsletter and the open rate has been consistently 55% or above. I know there is more for me to learn about how to use Constant Contact but it has served me well.

GailDorroh
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

Constant Contact is the absolute best way to keep in touch with our partners. We send blast out several times a week trying to keep everyone informed with community events. Our email list is growing by leaps and bounds, and I have been told by so many people that they look forward to our blast! Can't ask for anything better.

KristiR115
Rookie
0 Votes

We just started with Constant Contact and immediately put together a campaign.  I was impressed at how quickly clients responded, giving feedback to attend, allowing the event faster enrollment to fill to capacity.  This will definitely help to get us back on our feet after a slow period.  Thank you, Constant Contact for making it easy to connect to customers!

brilb
Rookie
0 Votes

I am most proud of our Our Community Programs We work hard to ensure that all of our students have the opportunity to dance, regardless of their financial situation. We offer an alternative to the school-to-prison pipeline through our youth apprenticeship program: Studio to Stage. For many of our students, the studio is their opportunity to receive mentorship from trusted adults, process negative emotions, and express themselves creatively. So often, our youth are expected to be seen and not heard. We teach all of our students that their voices are important, and their lives matter. At M.A.D.D. Rhythms, we want your music to be heard when words aren’t enough. I am also proud that we have been able to: Support scholarships for M.A.D.D. Rhythms Tap Academy and the Chicago Tap Summit Fund our Studio-to-Stage Pipeline program, including national and international tours for our Youth Apprentices Offer workshops and education events free of charge to the Bronzeville and the greater South Side community Provide a state-of-the-art studio and cultural space for the arts in the Bronzeville and the greater South Side communities

Because of the Covid-19 mutations, people are still afraid to spend time indoors. We have got to market our Covid precaution measures and continue to build our virtual programming and offerings.

We are creating a robust virtual class program that will run parallel with our physical classes. We intend to keep capitalizing off our virtual global platform while growing localized actual customer base!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST