Sync Contacts From Constant Contact's Website Builder to Your Email Marketing Account [Discussion]

When you create and publish a website using Constant Contact's Website Builder, you can easily grow your email marketing list with built-in sign-up forms. By default, your website includes a “Subscribe” form for visitors to sign up to your mailing list and a “Contact” form to gather leads. Visitors who fill out these forms are added to your Contacts list in the Website Builder, but you also have the option to sync them to your Constant Contact email marketing account.

Interested in syncing contacts from the Website Builder to your Email Marketing account? Learn more on our Knowledge Base! If you have any questions, let us know below!

2 Comments
Occasional Participant

This link doesn't work. Can you provide a new one? When I contacted support regarding this I was told that my form would not connect with my email list. I was left frustrated because, isn't this what CC does? Can you clarify? 

Hi @KelvinL21,

My sincere apologies for the delay and the broken link. I also saw that you had sent me a private message, but we do not normally monitor our Community inboxes for support requests. Either way! So, I did some research and I found out the experience was updated recently and they are making it so contacts will sync automatically when you activate a sign up form on your website. For more information on that, check out this article. This experience has not rolled out to everyone yet, but they are in the process of updating all accounts. It sounds like you're still on the old experience, in which you do have to toggle a switch to make the contacts sync. I apologize that you were told otherwise, but I hope this clears it up!

image (1).png