We are delighted to welcome you to the Constant Contact Community. We hope you find new ideas, learn about marketing and your Constant Contact account and get advice that helps you drive results for your business here in the community. 

Whether you are new to the community or a seasoned veteran, hello! Tell us a little bit about yourself, what you do, and what you hope to get out of your time here.

• What’s your name?
  • Tell us a little about your small business or nonprofit and what you do there.
  • What is your favorite part about working for a small business or nonprofit organization?
  • What are you passionate about?

We can’t wait to get to know all of you!

Version history
Last update:
‎02-03-2023 11:45 AM
Updated by:
Comments
Hello, I'm Tanisha, and I'd like to introduce you to Cries Unspoken, a non-profit that resonates deeply with my personal journey. As a single mother navigating the complexities of parenthood without external support, I've faced challenges that echo the struggles of countless other single mothers. My experiences have been shaped by the desire to provide the best for my little girl, understanding the longing to pursue personal endeavors and self-care, only to be hindered by the lack of a safe and reliable environment for my child. Cries Unspoken is born out of this empathy, aiming to bridge the gap for single parents facing similar hurdles. We understand the need for support, the yearning for a moment to oneself, and the challenges of finding trustworthy care for our children. This initiative is not just a service; it's a shared journey. Join us in creating a supportive community where no cry goes unspoken, and every single parent can find the assistance and understanding they deserve.

I love this @TanishaL38. Non-profits are near and dear to my heart. 

quotes_charles-dickens_v2.jpg

Hello everyone,

My name is Tanya Lidstone, and I am excited to introduce myself and our nonprofit organization, 💕LidstoneRR Loves ❣️. We are a small nonprofit dedicated to collecting donations on behalf of Mom Stop the Harm, a group of organizations across Canada that support individuals who have lost a loved one to fentanyl. Additionally, we aim to create a safe and nonjudgmental space for addicts and their family members, providing resources and a community for healing and open discussion.

The loss of my son, Justin Lidstone, to a fentanyl-related incident had a profound impact on me. It was a devastating experience that left me searching for meaning and a way to give back to the community that provided support during my darkest moments. Thanks to Constant Contact, I am finally able to pursue my passion and make a difference.

Working for a small nonprofit organization like 💕LidstoneRR Loves ❣️ allows me to be part of a community that understands the hardships and loss associated with addiction. It is a community that no one wants to be a part of, but together, we support and uplift each other. We fight against the stigma and judgment that can come with losing someone to drugs.

I am passionate about giving back to Mom Stop the Harm because they have been there for me and countless others. They provide education, advocate for policy changes, and work tirelessly to change the way our government handles addiction. We fight as one, united in our beliefs, to create a society that is more compassionate and understanding towards those who are struggling.

While our fight may never see an end, I am hopeful that through education and compassion, we can make a difference. Our government has struggled to handle the fentanyl crisis, and I worry about what the future may hold. However, I believe in the power of advocacy and the strength of our community.

As someone who is new to this journey and not tech-savvy, I welcome any suggestions, comments, and positive feedback to help us grow and improve. Together, we can create a world where no one has to experience the pain of losing a loved one to addiction.

Thank you for taking the time to learn about 💕LidstoneRR Loves ❣️ and our mission. I am excited to work with all of you and make a positive impact in the lives of those affected by addiction.

Warm regards,

Tanya Lidstone

IMG_1060.jpeg

Welcome @TanyaL839. While the circumstances that led you here were some of the darkest days, the mission you have decided to embark upon is truly wonderful. We are truly sorry for your loss. This is a topic that hits home to a lot of individuals nowadays, and we wish you nothing but the absolute best. 

Be sure to check out our nonprofit group and join https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Nonprofit/gh-p/nonprofitgroup

Hello my name is William C. Jones, and my company is All Call Lending LLC I am a private money broker. So I help real-estate investors with funding for real estate deals. I am just starting out with this venture and also studying for my real estate license as well. I have always wanted to get into the real estate industry, and I love the fact I get help people with their business and build mine at the same time. Thank you

Welcome to the community @W.C.L! Best of luck with your real estate license.

200w.gif

Greetings!

I'm Kenny and I have a sprint car racing team and I'm attempting to produce a newsletter, something I never dreamed I'd ever do. I'm very new at this and I've put out a couple of issues. The newsletter has a Team Report, a comic strip and a Wild Kenny Story. The potential for subscribers is massive with race fans.

Anyway, it occurred to me I have not created a "Welcome" email to send to new subscribers. I better get that deal done! Glad to be here. Glad there's a community to bounce my dumb ideas off of. Looking forward to chatting with a few of you. I'll help if I can.

Welcome @KenB47.!

What you're doing sounds like a lot of fun and I am sure has a huge potential audience. Check out some of our expert marketing advice which may help you with getting started. https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Expert-Advice/bg-p/bl_news

Jaypatfan_0-1702999292326.jpeg

Love it @Jaypatfan 

The fact that when I posed the question "who you you sell our contact list to" and there was no prepared response denying it makes me VERY suspicious that C.C does sell my list!

Hi @JimL8247. Per our privacy practices, "Constant Contact does not use [...] email addresses other than to provide our service to our customers for their accounts." If you have additional questions, please contact our Privacy team at privacy(at)constantcontact(dot)com

Hello, my name is Taiwo and I am a freelance storyteller and copywriter. I specialize in crafting powerful and persuasive content that helps brands soar. My favorite part of this work is the ability to use my creativity to tell stories that captivate my audience while also having the flexibility to work from anywhere at my leisure. I am passionate about telling stories that captivate the audience and convey a message that resonates with them.

Hi!

My name is Jaleen, and I am the Associate Director - Member and Scholar Development for The Foundation for Natural Resources and Energy Law in Colorado. We are a non-profit that supports attorneys who practice natural resources and energy law.  We also provide scholarships and travel support for law students. My colleague and I, Melissa Magee - Associate Director - Programs, utilize Constant Contact to let our members and constituents know about upcoming CLE programs, scholarship opportunities, and our various volunteer and leadership opportunities as well. It is an indispensable part of our outreach. We also have a number of communities where our members interact with each other as part of a committee and/or discussion group, so I can't believe it has taken me so long to join this one. Looking forward to learning from all of you!

Hi @TaiwoA93,

Always love a good story! I look forward to seeing you around the Community and exercising those writing chops. Do you write for specific brands or industries? Let us know!

Hi @JEdwards9191,

Melissa and you are doing some really important work! I can't imagine what it's like trying to navigate both environmental concerns with the legal system, but I'm glad Constant Contact can play an indispensable part.

Hello, My name is Pamela but you can refer to me as Pam, I have just started an eCommerce and a brand new shopify store. I was told this is the place to be and as of yet I have not been disappointed. The people here are great and so helpful just wanted to say thank you for making my life a little easier.

Welcome @PamelaL794. We're glad to hear you feel so welcome. Be sure to check out our new hub to get all our great getting started info. https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/New-Customer-Hub/ct-p/onboardinghub

Cynthia Miller.

I am a coaching and business consulting llc

Helping people find  their true purpose in their lives or businesses

I am passionate about successful beginnings