cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add A Single Contact

Adding contacts to your account is one of the big steps to getting your account up and running. There are lots of ways to add contacts to your account including uploading a file and adding a single contact. Adding a single contact allows you to import tons of detail about a customer!

Check it out:

AddContact.jpg

1. Insert first and last name along with Company and job title. Don't worry about filling in everything!
  2. Start typing a list name here to add this contact OR use the blue plus sign to search your existing lists. Want to add more than one email address? Use the “Add Another Email” option to do so.
  3. Permission to send will be checked by default. Want to add a contact you don't have permission for? Change this by clicking on it.
  4. Add other information like website, Social profile links, address, and custom fields.

*You can add a new text or date field here too!

date.jpg

1. Tags allow you to easily group people together for your own internal organization and then use that group for more targeted emails. Tag contacts as new customers, loyal fans, or volunteers for your organization. They're another way to classify your contacts so you can segment them later.
  2. Interested in saving this contact and adding another? Check off “Add Another” before clicking the save button.

Once all of your contacts are added check out how to send them a campaign!

Hannah_M

Hi I'm Hannah! I started at Constant Contact in April 2011 as a Customer Support Rep answering calls, chats and emails. I moved to the Social Media team full time in October 2012. I also work with the @ctcthelp twitter handle, follow me there!