When you’re creating a campaign you have a specific font in mind that you want to use. Maybe it’s the font that is used most frequently on your website or on your flyers. You’ve gone in to create your Campaign and you find that your font isn’t listed. In fact, it’s not even listed under the Other option. Sure, we have 32 available fonts but sometimes that just isn’t delivering the results you want. What can you do?
If you know HTML this is pretty easy but I can walk you through the steps and you’ll feel like a HTML pro when complete! Please note that you will have to do this for every block that you wish to change the font on. There isn’t an overall fix for this. So, let’s get started!
- Go into the campaign that you wish to add a new font to
- Click the Edit icon (pencil) for the first block you want to add the font to
- Click the HTML icon
- You will receive an overlay that is titled Code View
- Look for the code that says font-family:
- Directly after that colon, add the font you wish to add and a comma
- Do this in any section where you see font-family within the HTML view
- Then hit Update
- Save your changes
- Test and Preview ALWAYS!
And now you'll see that your new font has been added! Check out my example below! I added Algerian, which was available in my Microsoft Word.
Please note that if this font is not on your contact’s computer, they will see the next font in the family that is.
And that’s it! Any questions let us know!