cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a Font Not Listed

Honored Contributor

When you’re creating a campaign you have a specific font in mind that you want to use. Maybe it’s the font that is used most frequently on your website or on your flyers.  You’ve gone in to create your Campaign and you find that your font isn’t listed. In fact, it’s not even listed under the Other option. Sure, we have 32 available fonts but sometimes that just isn’t delivering the results you want. What can you do?

If you know HTML this is pretty easy but I can walk you through the steps and you’ll feel like a HTML pro when complete! Please note that you will have to do this for every block that you wish to change the font on. There isn’t an overall fix for this. So, let’s get started!

• Go into the campaign that you wish to add a new font to
  • Click the Edit icon (pencil) for the first block you want to add the font to
  • Click the HTML icon

Block HTML.jpg

• You will receive an overlay that is titled Code View
    • Look for the code that says font-family:
    • Directly after that colon, add the font you wish to add and a comma
    • Do this in any section where you see font-family within the HTML view
    • Then hit Update
    • Save your changes 
    • Test and Preview ALWAYS!

And now you'll see that your new font has been added!  Check out my example below! I added Algerian, which was available in my Microsoft Word.

Algerian Font Added.jpg

Please note that if this font is not on your contact’s computer, they will see the next font in the family that is.

And that’s it! Any questions let us know!

Marissa_R

14 Comments
Occasional Contributor

How do I do that with the new interface?

CTCT Employee

Hello @FMMAFCO

Our new editor does not have the option to view the HTML coding. You will not be able to change the font in the coding. We make updates often, and are always interested to hear how each of our customers use the product in their own environment. I am going to add this into our feedback system where we share thoughts from our customers. We use this to prioritize and add future product upgrades.

Regular Visitor

Please add back in the ability to add custom fonts. This is very important for organizational branding.

CTCT Employee

Hello @KimL182. Our next-generation editor does not have the ability to add in these custom fonts. If you would like, we activate the previous editor in your account so you can have more control over the fonts in your campaigns. You can email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post and your username. 

Hmmm, seems a bit of an oversight on your part as clients want it.

I'm testing the platform and unfortunately this a showstopper for me.