cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a Logo for a Branded Feel

CTCT Employee

Are you looking to have a more company branded email template? Maybe you have an email template created but it just seems to be lacking something? Have you considered adding your company logo to your email? It’s really easy and adds that branded feel to a normal email!

There are a few ways to add a logo to your email. You can either upload the logo from your computer to your Constant Contact library, or you can just grab the URL from your website! I’m going to show you how to do both.

•          Let’s start with uploading your logo to your Constant Contact library. First, edit the block where you’d like to add the logo.

1.png

This will pop up an insert image overlay. You’ll be looking for 5.png in the upper right hand corner.

• This will bring up another window where you can drag and drop photos or browse your computer to upload. This time, we’ll be browsing our computer to upload.
  • Browse your computer, find the image and choose “Upload Files” in the lower right.

2.png

Now your logo is in your Constant Contact library! You can hit “I’m done” in the same lower right corner.

Now you will be viewing your library where the first image should be your logo.

3.png

There are few options you can do from this screen:

1. Here will let you insert your logo as is.
  2. This is where you can insert the Image URL as I stated earlier. To get the URL for your logo, visit your website and right click (Mac users will use Command + Click) on the logo. You should then be able to choose “Copy Image URL” or “Copy Image Location” then you paste the URL into the box provided and hit preview and then insert. *Please keep in mind that if you move or delete the logo from the website that the URL will no longer be active and you will see a broken image in place of the logo.
  3. This is where you can customize your image, change the size, etc.

For now, we’ll hit “Insert”

fixed.png

Now your email has that branded feel to it! Take it to the next level by using your color scheme throughout the entire email. By matching the colors you will start to notice how much more universal and cohesive your email will look. Another neat thing you can do with your logo is make it a clickable link, check out this great FAQ to find out how to do that. 

Melissa_M

Hi everyone. My name is Melissa and I started working at Constant Contact in 2012. I am currently interning with the Community and Social Support team. I am all about going out of my way for customers and I hope that I can pass some of my knowledge about Constant Contact to you. :)

10 Comments

I have several logos -- long version and short version, white on black, and vice versa.  How to change which is the default logo?  The system picks on automatically when it creates new template and such.

Hello @SeanH0274,

Great question! You can change what your default logo displays as by going to My Settings from the dropdown menu and editing your Organization Info.

2017-04-12_17-26-29.png

Kate_B
Not applicable

I have set up a template with a logo and photo and a border, and then I put the text inside. I set it up initially on Word so I could see how it looks.  How do I get this onto constant contact? Or how do I set up a template with border, logo and picture so I can just go to it and put in my text and send out.

Hi Kate,

That's a great question! The good news is you can place your word document into our email templates to display as the whole email. In order to do this you would first have to save your word document as a PDF. This PDF can then be placed into our templates through our Import PDF to email option in our template picker.

campaigns-tab-all-campaigns-create-button-new (1).png

select-a-campaign-to-get-started-overlay-email (1).png

2018-04-27_14-10-25.png

However you do have the option to set up a template inside our system. Once you select a template we offer you can then add your images and text. I hope this information helps!

Occasional Participant

Hello,

I'm not sure this is the right thread for this question, but here goes! 

I'd like to insert a logo over an image. For example: I have an image of a product that's part of our quick ship line. I'd like to insert our quick ship logo right beside or slightly over one edge of the product image. Can this be done, please? Thank you!