cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Grow Your List Resources

email-list.jpgLooking for new ways to grow your contact list? We’ve got some ideas for you!

Please note: These are the advanced options so if you need to backup and work on the Basic or Intermediate options first please do.

• Set up a referral system. Reward customers for referring people to join you list. Use a program like Digioh to capture new leads while sharing the attachments.
  • Use your storefront. Include a QR code on receipts or posters in your store that customers can easily scan. You can even use iCapture to add new contacts with your iPad.
  • Trade spaces with other businesses. Include their JMML link as “Similar sites” or “Read More” links. Unbouce will allow you to create, publish and test landing pages for your Constant Contact sign up forms.
  • Use Social Media. Talk about a newsletter in a video and post it in a LinkedIn Group or on Google+, even Pinterest!
  • Co-host an Event. Use the opportunity to reach a new audience of potential contacts. Make sure you check the registrants in using the EventSpot Check-In App.

Not sure where to start? Download this guide with something for everyone.

Hannah_M

Hi I'm Hannah! I started at Constant Contact in April 2011 as a Customer Support Rep answering calls, chats and emails. I moved to the Social Media team full time in October 2012. I also work with the @ctcthelp twitter handle, follow me there!