cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autoresponder: Preview and Test

One of the best ways to see what your email will look like to your Contacts is to send a test copy of your Autoresponder to yourself before you make it live.

You can send a test from the edit mode of a draft email or the preview screen of a live email.

Click Contacts > Autoresponder and then the Name of the Email you would like to preview.

If you are editing the email, use the preview button in the upper right of the page.

If the email is live, use the preview button on the details page.

Once on the preview screen enter up to five email addresses in the box on the left. Make sure to separate each address with a comma. Use the personal note field to send a message along with the test. Do you send to a trusted friend? Ask them to look at an area you are unsure of!

Remember, if you want to go back and edit a live email you will need to set it back to draft first.

Hannah_M

Hi I'm Hannah! I started at Constant Contact in April 2011 as a Customer Support Rep answering calls, chats and emails. I moved to the Social Media team full time in October 2012. I also work with the @ctcthelp twitter handle, follow me there!