cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BigStock

Did you know Constant Contact partnered with BigStock to give you access to millions of images right from your Constant Contact account? This is a feature available to accounts that have My Library Plus. Need to upgrade?

If you would like to use these images you will need to agree to purchase them. They  can be downloaded to your account for $8 an image. By downloading this image, you are agreeing to only use this image within your Constant Contact account.

When paying for the image the fee will be taken from your prepay total (if your balance is sufficient) or charge the credit card you have on file.

To purchase & download a BigStock image:

1. From within the insert screen of your email, click “Access Pro Stock Images” or from the Library tab of your account, choose Upload > Stock     Images.
2. Search or browse using the box in the center of the overlay window.
3. On the right of the page, choose to view only “Pro Images” to view those available for purchase.

Bigstock.jpg
     Note: If you don’t want to purchase, Constant Contact does offer some stock images to you for free. To see just these click “Free Images”        instead.
4. Once you have found the image you want to download, click on the image to purchase.
5. Agree to the listed terms and conditions
6. The image will be added to the following folders: “All”, “Images” and “Stock Images”.

You are now welcome to use the downloaded image in any of your Constant Contact campaigns.

Hannah_M

Hi I'm Hannah! I started at Constant Contact in April 2011 as a Customer Support Rep answering calls, chats and emails. I moved to the Social Media team full time in October 2012. I also work with the @ctcthelp twitter handle, follow me there!