cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coming Soon: Badges to show your Community engagement!

Honored Contributor

We are so excited to let you all know that coming pretty soon you will start to see badges on your profile. We wanted to find a way to reward and thank you for being engaged members of the Community.  

YAY!.gif

If you are asking yourself, "What is a badge?" don't worry we'll help you out.

Were you a fan of the Pokemon Go! craze, do you use SnapChat or a fitness tracker?  Then you should know what badges are! These are the little tokens you get for reaching different milestones - maybe it was catching your first Pokemon, sending your first snap with a filter, or reaching your 10K/day step goal.  

Within the Community, we'll be awarding badges for things like participation in the Community, partnering with Constant Contact, and more - we've got to keep some things a surprise!

Here's a sneak peek at a couple of badges: 

2017-04-26_1536.png

We will be rolling the badges out in small batches so make sure to check back often to see what you might have already earned or what you need to earn a new badge!

We also want to ask you what kind of badges would you want to earn? Here are a few things we've thrown around to see if it helps spark some ideas - attending local events, reaching milestones in your account (not just the Community), or for something fun like logging in on National Pet Day. 

Samantha_O

Former Community Manager at Constant Contact.

8 Comments
Honored Contributor

Hello! 

The badges show on your profile in the Community. If you click on your Community avatar in the top right of the Community (if you do not see your avatar you may need to login to your Constant Contact account) ten you can click My Profile. You will see the badges displayed on this page and there will be a view all to see more badges. These badges are to show your activity from your account and within the Community.

If you have any other questions, please let me know. 

All Star

Why send out an email with a link to "my badges" when there's nothing to show?  Am I missing something?  

@Samantha_O wrote:

We are so excited to let you all know that coming pretty soon you will start to see badges on your profile. We wanted to find a way to reward and thank you for being engaged members of the Community.  

YAY!.gif

If you are asking yourself, "What is a badge?" don't worry we'll help you out.

Were you a fan of the Pokemon Go! craze, do you use SnapChat or a fitness tracker?  Then you should know what badges are! These are the little tokens you get for reaching different milestones - maybe it was catching your first Pokemon, sending your first snap with a filter, or reaching your 10K/day step goal.  

Within the Community, we'll be awarding badges for things like participation in the Community, partnering with Constant Contact, and more - we've got to keep some things a surprise!

Here's a sneak peek at a couple of badges: 

2017-04-26_1536.png

We will be rolling the badges out in small batches so make sure to check back often to see what you might have already earned or what you need to earn a new badge!

We also want to ask you what kind of badges would you want to earn? Here are a few things we've thrown around to see if it helps spark some ideas - attending local events, reaching milestones in your account (not just the Community), or for something fun like logging in on National Pet Day. 

Honored Contributor

Hello @MelissaV

I am sorry that the badges are not showing up. I am looking into it and working to resolve it now. I'll post here when it is all fixed (should be within a few business days).