Marissa_R

Community Member of the Week

by Moderator on ‎05-25-2012 03:10 PM

Our first winner of Community Member of the Week* is Mike Donovan of BuyGifts.com.  Mike joined the Constant Contact Community on April 4th of this year, (which is actually 1 year to the day since we launched your Community!)  Since then, he has viewed/read more than 1000 posts, has started a lot of his own post around interesting topics and has replied to many people giving his perspective or keen advice.

During the time Mike has been here, he has grown to be a great source of knowledge. He is always willing to offer his opinion and help to others. When anyone comes into the Community and introduces themselves, you will more than likely see a reply from him “Welcome to the forum! Lots of great resources here!” Little does he know that he is one of them!

Thank you Mike for being an invaluable member in the Community! We all appreciate all that you do! You’ll be receiving a free copy of Gail Goodman’s new book “Engagement Marketing : How Small Business Wins in a Socially Connected World.”

*We’re really excited to introduce our Community Member of the Month program! We’ll be highlighting weekly members of contributions over the past few months. How can I be Community Member of the Month? Keep engaging and helping each other!

Comments
by on ‎06-21-2012 11:57 PM

I'd like to thank the academy... my aunt Martha and my younger sister Bambi.... :smileyvery-happy:

Seriously, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS WAS POSTED! Somebody mentioned (Was it you Marissa?) that I had won a copy of the book awhile back and I was flattered but when I didn't see it, I thought that maybe I just heard wrong. Well, it showed up in the mail today and I came into this forum to search for a reference to it. For some reason, I never really noticed this news section. 

Thank you for the kind words Marissa. I really am just a big fan of this company. I expected them to lose their "specialness" upon growing to such a large size. Nope! They're the same friendly company they've always been, continually growing and expanding, but especially still giving great customer service and making sure we feel that we're number one in their world. 

I'm proud to say I've been a member of CC for a number of years. Whenever any problems arise, I can get them on the phone and they've been good with helping to resolve them quickly. I don't always get my way (darn it!) but they're great with meeting me in the middle and finding solutions that work for both of us. 

Here's to Constant Contact! I look forward to reading the book (thank you!) and I'll be back to report my thoughts.

Mostly, I'll continue to suck up as much as possible around here and maybe next time you'll send me a free computer or a new car or something. :smileyvery-happy:

Gratefully, 

Mike Donovan

BuyGifts.com

Post a Comment
Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.