Marissa_R

Community Member of the Week

by Moderator on ‎06-08-2012 06:15 PM

This week’s Community Member of the Week, Tom Dotz - aka TomD48396, was nominated by Jonathan Mandell. Some of you may have seen Jonathan posting to the Managing Contacts board. He is responsible for enhancing our Reporting features. There has been a lot of great discussion here lately.

The reason that we’re honoring Tom this week is because Tom not only posted a provocative question on this board that got Jonathan thinking about some incredible things that he can bring to our Reporting, but Tom was also willing to take an hour out of his busy day to work through some of his ideas for how we can enhance this feature. It’s this kind of customer feedback that helps us build even better products!

Thank you Tom for all that you do!  You’ll be receiving a copy of Gail Goodman’s new book, “Engagement Marketing: How Small Business Wins in a Socially Connected World.”

Marissa_R

Hi! I'm Marissa! I started my journey at Constant Contact in June of 2008 where I was on the Customer Support Team. I moved from phones to chat the following year. In the fall of 2010, I moved over to the Community & Social Media Team. I am here to help you with your questions if another user isn't able to assist. I also work on the Twitter Support handle. Follow me for great information there!

Post a Comment
Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.
Get started with Social Campaigns Learn more about Social Campaigns