cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Contact Community - Greetings from the Sunshine State

CTCT Employee

My name is Thomas and I've been an employee of Constant Contact since January of 2011. I've supported several pilot programs like Social Campaigns, and have been supporting our partners for over 2 years now. I have done phone, chat, and email support and am looking forward to answering your questions in the Community.

This is us at the Beach on Easter Weekend!This is us at the Beach on Easter Weekend!

Away from work, I spend time with my wife Stacie, 9-month-old son Kaleb and 14-year-old lab mix named Cider. We've lived in Port Charlotte, FL the past year and a half. I love working with the students at my church, going for long walks on the beach, and all aspects of media. Drawing, Painting, film, TV, Music, Writing - I love it all!

Skydiving!Skydiving!A couple fun facts, too:
I went skydiving when I was 23, would do it again in a heartbeat and recommend everyone skydives at least once in their lifetime. I am also working to host an annual event to raise awareness about human trafficking in Florida and around the world. If you'd like to help put an end to human trafficking where you are visit this site.

Thomas_N

My name is Thomas and I've been an employee of Constant Contact since January of 2011. I've supported several pilot programs like Social Campaigns, and have been supporting our partners for over 2 years now. I have done phone, chat, and email support and am looking forward to answering your questions in the Community.

1 Comment
CTCT Employee

Hello Thomas, from Orlando! I didn't know there were other CTCT employees in our fair state! I've been with CTCT since 2011 as well. I'm a National Product Trainer. Glad to meet you!