cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a Coupon

We made some updates to the flow of creating a coupon in your account. We updated the look and feel as well to make it match your account.

Remember, to create a coupon you click Create > Run a promotion and then “Trackable Coupon”.

Here is the new look:

sc.png

You might notice we’ve narrowed down the steps from four to two. This is just to help you get though creating the coupon a little quicker.  Don’t worry, the same information is being collected so you won’t need to change anything. Step one is where you enter the details like name, discount type, price, expiration and more. Step two is where you are able to create your landing page. This is in our new email editor. Just drag and drop blocks or images into place. You can remove blocks you don’t need or even more them around just like before.

Remember to preview your landing page before you are done to make sure you like it.Once you click “Next” you will asked to activate your coupon when you are ready. You will not be able to schedule an email until you have clicked to activate.When you are ready to create your email you will see the same editor as in the landing page.

Make sure you customize this email to fit your business and then go ahead and send it out!

Hannah_M

Hi I'm Hannah! I started at Constant Contact in April 2011 as a Customer Support Rep answering calls, chats and emails. I moved to the Social Media team full time in October 2012. I also work with the @ctcthelp twitter handle, follow me there!