cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing Lists for a Specific Contact

Honored Contributor

Do you want to edit the lists for a contact?  There's an easy way to do it, right from the Contact Details page!  To get to the Details page, just click on the name of the contact.  

Once you are viewing the details of that one contact you will see the lists below each email address that contact has (you can have up to 5 email addresses for a contact).  You just have to click the x in the blue bubble next to each list that you want to remove.  Take a look: 

2015-08-26_1449.png

Samantha_O

Former Community Manager at Constant Contact.

11 Comments
Honored Contributor

You got me thinking.

If a single contact has 5 addresses how many is a CC customer charged for? Is it by Contact or email address?

If one address bounces and marked suspended is the entire contact and other 4 email addresses removed from being able to get mail or just that one address? 

Honored Contributor

Hi @Clique_Marketing

Happy to answer your questions:

"If a single contact has 5 addresses how many is a CC customer charged for? Is it by Contact or email address?"

Constant Contact charges based on the unique email addresses within your account. If a contact has 5 email addresses, we will charge for all 5 of those. If you have 2 contacts who have the same email address, that will only count as 1 because it is unique. Edited by Moderator

"If one address bounces and marked suspended is the entire contact and other 4 email addresses removed from being able to get mail or just that one address?"

Just that one address that bounced and was marked as suspended is affected by this scenario. 

I hope that helps!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for clearing that up.  

Honored Contributor

Anytime!

Follow up.

When I look at all our accounts I see Contacts as the only numerically referenced item not email addresses.

I am guessing that the number of contacts correlates to what I am billed for ( how else can I see what I'm paying for then)

Where can I see the number that is going towards our actual billing then.

500 contacts with 5 address should put me in the 2500 category but I'm not following how I can see that.

2015-08-27_8-08-30.png