cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Introduction: Hello Constant Contact Community!

Administrator

Hello everyone! My name is Kyle and I started as the Community Manager in May 2018. As the Community Manager, I’m responsible for making our online Community page the best it can be! I really enjoy how the Community provides a unique opportunity for Constant Contact staff and customers to engage and collaborate together on ideas, problems, and advice. I look forward to collaborating with everyone further. If you have any feedback on how we’re doing with the Community, feel free to send me a message!

Picture.jpgI work at our Loveland office in Colorado. Outside of Constant Contact, I enjoy taking in all Colorado has to offer. There is never a shortage of new hikes or other outdoor activities available. I also rotate between obsessing over different D-I-Y projects until a new project captures my attention. Currently, I’m trying my hand at making kombucha.

Kyle_R

Hi, I'm Kyle! I'm the Community Manager on our Community and Social Care team. I've been with Constant Contact since 2010. Outside of work you can find me taking on a new DIY project, hiking, or exploring in the mountains.