cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Promotions Look & Feel Options

The second step of your Facebook promotion is the “Look & Feel” options. Here you are able to customize your deal’s appearance.  You will be on this step by choosing to create a new campaign > Grow Facebook Fans > Create. Pick the type of deal you would like to offer and complete step 1.

lookandfeel.png

Template: Choose from the drop down menu which template will work best for you. If you want to include a custom image make sure you pick the “Banner” or “Clean” templates.

template.png

Color Theme: Depending on the template chosen, there will be different color options here for you to choose from.

color.png

Font: Different options will show for different templates, choose from the drop down!

font.png

Remember, you can always scroll down to view the style changes you are making as you adjust the look & feel!

Hannah_M

Hi I'm Hannah! I started at Constant Contact in April 2011 as a Customer Support Rep answering calls, chats and emails. I moved to the Social Media team full time in October 2012. I also work with the @ctcthelp twitter handle, follow me there!