cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Analytics

You can integrate your Constant Contact account with your Google Analytics account so that you can see the traffic driven to your website from your email. The “View as Webpage” link and Social Share options are automatically included so you can see which option is sending the most traffic to your site!

Before you add Google Analytics to your Constant Contact account you will want to make sure you have a Google Analytics account and have included the tracking code on your website or blog.

To include your email in Google Analytics:

1. Login to Constant Contact

2. Create or edit your email

3. Add at least one link to your website or blog

4. Save the email you are working on

5. Click “Continue” to schedule.

6. Select the lists you would like to send to and edit your message settings.

7. Check “Include Google Analytics”

Please note: You will see a warning message at the top letting you know that you will need to make sure your site as Google Analytics enabled for the links to work properly.

8. Add a title in the Google Analytics Campaign Title (what you'll see in Google Analytics) field to identify your email within your Google Analytics account.

9. Click “OK”

Need to connect Google Analytics to your custom code email?

If your account looks a little different check out these directions in our Standalone Products Forum

Hannah_M

Hi I'm Hannah! I started at Constant Contact in April 2011 as a Customer Support Rep answering calls, chats and emails. I moved to the Social Media team full time in October 2012. I also work with the @ctcthelp twitter handle, follow me there!